You need to recommend a solution to meet the compliance requirement for the legal department.
What should you include in the recommendation?
A. A retention hold
B. The Discovery Management management role group
C. A litigation hold
D. The Recipient Management management role group
Discovery management role group is capable of performing legal hold and mailbox search (both roles)
You are creating a contingency plan to be implemented if the entire New York site fails after Exchange Server 2013 is deployed.
You need to recommend which tasks must be performed to ensure that all of the users can access Outlook Web App from the Chicago site if the New York fails.
Which three actions should you recommend? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose three.)
A. On the Client Access server in the Chicago site, set the ExternalURL of Outlook Web App to mail.adatum.com.
B. On the Mailbox server in the Chicago site, set the ExternalURL of Outlook Web App to mail.adatum.com.
C. Modify the host (A) record for mail.adatum.com to point to the Client Access server in the Chicago site.
D. On the Client Access server in the Chicago site, set the internal URL of Outlook Web App to mail.adatum.local.
E. Install the mail.adatum.com certificate and private key on the Client Access server in the Chicago site.
You need to recommend an auditing solution that meets the compliance requirements.
What should you recommend?
A. Export the mailbox audit log.
B. Run an administrator role group report.
C. Run a non-owner mailbox access report.
D. Export the administrator audit log.
You deploy a new certificate to a Client Access server.
You test the new certificate by using Outlook Anywhere from the Internet.
The test generates certificate errors.
You need to prevent the errors from reoccurring.
To which two stores should you add the root CA certificate? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose two.)
A. the personal store on the client computers
B. the personal store on the Client Access server
C. the personal store on the Mailbox servers
D. the Trusted Root Certification Authorities store on the client computers
E. the Trusted Root Certification Authorities store on the Client Access server
F. the Trusted Root Certification Authorities store on the Mailbox servers
You need to recommend a solution to ensure that the store managers meet the compliance requirements.
What should you include in the recommendation?
A. Retention tags and retention policies
B. Deleted item retention
C. An in-place hold
D. Personal archives
You need to recommend a solution to ensure that during the planned migrations, all Autodiscover requests are processed by the Exchange Server 2013 Client Access servers.
What should you recommend?
A. On the Exchange Server 2007 Client Access servers, modify the AutodiscoverServiceInternalURI.
B. On the Exchange Server 2007 Client Access servers, modify the ExternalURL value of the Autodiscover
C. On the Exchange Server 2013 Client Access servers, modify the ExternalURL value of the Autodiscover
D. on the Exchange Server 2013 Client Access servers, modify the AutodiscoverServiceInternalURI.
You need to recommend a solution for the voice mail traffic. The solution must meet the technical requirements.
Which two configurations should you include in the recommendation? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose two.)
A. A dial plan.
B. a server certificate
C. a transport rule
D. a data loss prevention (DLP) policy
E. a call answering rule
Drag and Drop Question
You need to recommend a solution to meet the compliance requirements for the research department and the statutory holidays.
What should you recommend configuring?
To answer, drag the appropriate object to the correct location in the answer area. Each object may be used once, more than once, or not at all. Additionally, you may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.
You need to recommend a database availability group (DAG) design that meets the technical requirements.
Which DAG design should you recommend?
To answer, select the appropriate design in the answer area.
Case Study 2: Contoso Ltd (QUESTION 20 ~ QUESTION 27)
Contoso, Ltd., is an aerospace engineering company that manufactures jet engine parts for various industries and government agencies. Contoso has an Exchange Server 2013 organization.
A partner company named Tailspin Toys has an Exchange Server 2010 organization.
Contoso has two offices. The offices are located in Montreal and Chicago.
Each office contains a data center:
– The Montreal and Chicago offices connect to each other by using a direct WAN link.
– All connections to the Internet are routed through the Montreal office.
– Most of Contoso’s employees work from the Montreal office.
The network of Contoso is configured as shown in the exhibit. (Click the Exhibit button.)
The network of Contoso contains the following components:
– Client computers that run either Microsoft Outlook 2007 or Outlook 2010.
– Users who have a primary SMTP address that uses the contoso.com suffix.
– A retention policy that retains all email messages for 580 days and is associated to all users.
– Six servers that have Exchange Server installed.
The servers are configured as shown in the following table.
A data availability group (DAG) named DAG1 that contains all of the mailbox servers. EX5 is configured as the witness server for DAG1. A file server in the Chicago office is configured as an alternate witness server. DAG1 has Datacenter Activation Coordination (DAC) mode enabled.
Contoso plans to implement the following changes:
– Implement an organization relationship between Contoso and Tailspin Toys.
– Move the mailboxes of all the members of the sales department to Office 365.
– Evaluate Unified Messaging (UM) by conducting a small pilot in the Montreal office.
Contoso identifies the following security requirements:
– Ensure that the data in the Exchange Server databases cannot be read if a hard disk is stolen.
– Prevent temporary employees from executing a Reply All or a Forward of any email messages they receive.
– Prevent temporary contractors from changing the configurations of the user accounts for the users in the research and development department.
– Ensure that all of the connections to Outlook Web App from the Internet use Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) protocols and Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocols.
– Secure all of the email messages from the users at Tailspin Toys to the Contoso users. Ensure that all of the messages can be secured if the certificates at Tailspin Toys are issued by a trusted third-party certification authority (CA).
Contoso identifies the following requirements for auditing mailboxes:
– The manager of the legal department must receive a daily report by email that contains a record of all the eDiscovery mailbox searches.
– Any access to a mailbox by a service account must be excluded from the daily report.
All of the email messages in the Sent Items folder of each user in the marketing department of Contoso must be deleted automatically after 365 days.
Office 365 Coexistence Requirements
Contoso identifies the following Office 365 coexistence requirements:
– Office 365 users must be able to access their mailbox by using their Active Directory user account in Contoso.
– On-premises users must be able to share free/busy information and calendar information with the Office 365 users.
You are evaluating the implementation of the organization relationship.
You need to recommend which tasks must be performed to ensure that the Contoso users can view the Out of Office message of the Tailspin Toys users before the Contoso users send a message to the Tailspin Toys users.
What should you recommend doing before implementing the organization relationship?
A. Create a Policy Tip.
B. Upgrade all of the client computers to Outlook 2010.
C. Create a MailTip.
D. Publish the Autodiscover service of Tailspin Toys.
E. Create a remote domain.
Microsoft Outlook 2007 is a legacy product. Mail tips not supported.
If you want to pass the Microsoft 70-342 Exam sucessfully, recommend to read latest Microsoft 70-342 Dump full version.