You need to ensure that the self-service users and the administrators can deploy virtual machines. The solution must meet the technical requirements.
What should you create?
A. Two application profiles
B. One virtual machine template
C. Two VMM library shares
D. One host profile
You need to recommend an automated solution to resolve the ticket generation issue.
What should you include in the recommendation?
A. From Operations Manager, create diagnostic tasks. From Orchestrator, configure connectors.
B. From Operations Manager, create diagnostic tasks. From Orchestrator, create runbooks that forward alerts to the help desk application.
C. From Service Manager, create a connector. From Operations Manager, configure the connector.
D. From Service Manager, create a connector. From Orchestrator, configure connectors.
You need to recommend a compliance solution for the servers. The solution must meet the technical requirements. What should you include in the recommendation? (To answer, select the appropriate actions in the answer area.)
You are evaluating the implementation of additional servers to host App2. You need to prepare the new servers to meet technical requirements for App2. Which three actions should you recommend performing in sequence? (To answer, move the appropriate
three actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.)
You need to implement a notification solution to meet the technical requirements.
What should you create from Operations Manager? (More than one answer choice may achieve the goal.
Select the BEST answer.)
A. Two channels and two subscribers
B. One channel and one subscriber
C. Two channels and one subscriber
D. One channel and two subscribers
You discover that many incidents are generated for VM2.
You need to resolve all of the incidents from Service Manager in one operation.
What should you create? (More than one answer choice may achieve the goal. Select the BEST answer.)
A. A dependent activity
B. A configuration item
C. A problem
D. An incident event workflow
Contoso, Ltd. is a manufacturing company that has 3,000 users.
Contoso has a data center in Toronto and 20 offices across Canada. The offices connect to each other by using a WAN link. Each office connects directly to the Internet.
Active Directory Environment
The network contains an Active Directory forest named contoso.com. The forest contains a single domain. All domain controllers run Windows Server 2012. All servers run Windows Server 2008 R2.
Each office contains three domain controllers. Each office is configured as an Active Directory site.
System Center 2012 Infrastructure
Contoso has a System Center 2012 infrastructure that contains 11 servers. The servers are configured as shown in the following table.
Contoso has a private cloud named Cloud1. Cloud1 is managed by using VMM. The following applications run in Cloud1:
– Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
– Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010
– A custom manufacturing application named App1
The Hyper-V hosts are managed by using VMM. TOR-H01 and TOR-H02 are nodes in a failover cluster.
The switches that are part of the network fabric are from various manufacturers and are managed by using SNMPv3.
An application named App1 is deployed from a VMM service template that consists of one front- end web server and one back-end database server. App1 processes credit card information.
The instance of App1 running in the data center uses two virtual machines named VM1 and VM2.
TOR-HOI hosts VM1 and VM2.
App1 is managed by using a custom management pack named MP1. The management pack used to monitor App1 contains a distributed application diagram named App1DAD.
The service level agreement (SLA) for App1 states that App1 must be available 99 percent of the time.
Contoso identifies the following issues:
– Currently, all Operations Manager alerts are sent by email only. Database administrators require alerts to be sent by text message. The cell phone numbers of the database administrators are already configured in Operations Manager.
– Administrators report that the processor performance counters for the Hyper-V hosts display values that are lower than the actual load on the hosts.
Contoso wants to minimize hardware and software costs, whenever possible.
Contoso plans to add a new web server to the Appl service template. Traffic to the new web server will be load balanced with the existing web server by using a hardware load balancer.
Contoso identifies the following technical requirements for the planned deployment:
– Automatically apply software updates issued by Microsoft to all of the Hyper-V hosts.
– Automatically assign incidents to administrators when a Configuration Manager service fails.
– Ensure that the Exchange Server administrators can request that new virtual machines be added to the Exchange Server organization by using Internet Explorer.
– Monitor the uptime of all the Hyper-V hosts and all the virtual machines by using Operations Manager and VMM. Performance and Resource Optimization (PRO)-enabled management packs will be used.
– Ensure that users have a self-service portal that provides them with the ability to back up individual virtual machines. Users must receive an email message confirming that the backup is complete.
– Ensure that database administrators are alerted by a text message when an error occurs on a server that they manage. The text messages should be delivered regardless of the current network conditions.
– Network administrators report that they currently use different tools to monitor the port status on the switches. The network administrators want to manage all of the switches by using Operations Manager.
Contoso identifies the following requirements for App1:
– Create an object in the App1 management pack to track the SLA.
– Ensure that multiple monitoring thresholds can be used for different instances of Appl.
– Ensure that App1 complies with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
You need to recommend which configurations must be performed to meet the uptime monitoring requirements for the Hyper-V hosts and the virtual machines.
You install an Operations Manager agent on each Hyper-V host and each virtual machine.
On which server or servers should you perform each action? (To answer, select the appropriate server or servers for each action in the answer area.)
You need to prepare the environment to support the planned changes for App1.
In which order should you perform the actions? (To answer, move all of the actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.)
You need to recommend a solution to resolve the monitoring issue for the Hyper-V hosts.
Which performance object should you recommend?
A. Hyper-V Hypervisor Logical Processor
C. Hyper-V Hypervisor Root Virtual Processor
D. Hyper-V Hypervisor Virtual Processor
You need to create a Service Level Tracking object to meet the requirements for monitoring the SLA for App1.
How should you configure the Service Level Tracking object? (To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.)
If you want to pass the Microsoft 70-246 Exam sucessfully, recommend to read latest Microsoft70-246 Dump full version.